- A3; A4 or Cut to smaller sizes
- Colour or Black & White printing
- White paper: 80gsm, 100gsm, 120gsm, 160gsm, pre-punched (4-hole, 80gsm)
- White card 200gsm, 250gsm, 300gsm
- Coloured paper (various colours) 80gsm, 160gsm
- Labels (various sizes)
- Laminating: A3, A4, A5
- Stapled Booklets (A5 or A4 up to 52 page)
- Stapled Documents (Corner or Edge)
- A4 Comb-bound Booklets
If you are looking for full colour, edge to edge printing of leaflets or posters, I would use either InstantPrint or SoloPress, although I have no personal link with either except as a customer. If that is what you are wanting, but would like me to organise it for you, I am happy to do so but would add 10% to the published cost from their website. If you wish to go direct to them, it is not a particularly complicated procedure – though, for that relatively small mark-up, my experience might save your time.
I am able to print up to A3 size, colour or black & white, on a variety of paper types (include card and labels) and colours. Please note though, that I use a normal – if fairly large – printer and so there will always be a blank ‘border’ of c.5mm around the edges.
I can also offer laminating, folding, cutting, stapled booklets, stapled documents, comb-bound booklets and 4-hole pre-punched paper (A4 white only)